West Coast Family Tour
A unique tour experience showcasing the origins of our forefathers, the Khoi San. This tour is not just a history lesson but also features an adventure element. Kamiga Travel and Tours is the first, in its industry, to develop this tour which dives into the vast African culture and history.
Gallery (Click to enlarge)
- Depart Cape Town for !Kwa ttu.
- Learn about San people and the significance they hold to the evolution of man.
- Do the tour on an E-bike (Electrically Powered Mountain Bike) or on the tractor (if not adventurous).
- Enjoy a Khoisan tea drinking experience (Rooibos).
- Visit a fully functioning dig site that you can actually see being excavated.
- Overnight in either Yzerfontein or Langebaan.
- West Coast National Park.
- River cruise.
- Overnight in Lamberts Bay.
- Lamberts Bay Town tour where you can visit Gannet Island, do wine tasting on the beach and learn about the local people.
- Safari on 4x4 vehicle.
- Transfer to beer tasting with a possible cheese tasting.
- Lunch (for client's account) and then return transfer to Cape Town.
* Tour prices include accommodation and breakfast at the hotel. All other meals for your own account.